Senior Leadership team
The Senior Leadership Team implements the vision and ministry direction of C3 Auckland. They oversee all our Campuses and Locations.
Finance & Governance Board
Our Finance and Governance Board serves in the area of overseeing our finances and key directional decisions for the church. It also looks after the health and safety culture of our church. The Board comprises of both church leaders and marketplace people.
Dean & Fiona Rush
Rise & Build team
The Rise & Build Team oversee and govern our annual building and development campaign. The team collectively builds the vision, and actively strategises ways in which the church can take ground.
Graphic Designer / Videographer
• Full-time role, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
• Part of the creative team creating content for all C3 Church campuses
• All creative gear & software included
• Work in Ellerslie based creative office
C3 Church runs 5 Auckland and Whangarei church campuses, plus multiple services in Cambodia. Our in-house creative team creates content for all of the church's services, ministries and events.
You will report to the Creative Director and be involved in creating engaging static and video content that communicates the brand and values of C3 Church.
Brief Overview of Role Responsibilities:
• Creating and editing promotional material for services, ministries and events
• Be involved in idea conception and development
• Engage church volunteers by involving them in a variety of creative jobs
• Experience in graphic design and video production
• Intermediate experience on Adobe Creative Suite - including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects
• Bachelor of Design or similar (preferred)
An opportunity to join the C3 Creative team. Applicants will both be talented and will show a passion and desire to serve the local church. We also require the successful applicant to be an active member and part of the team at C3 Church.
If you regard yourself as either a specialist designer or a videographer, we would love to hear from you.
If you're interested in the role, please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org