DEAN & FIONA RUSH
Dean and Fiona have been in ministry for over 20 years, and the Senior Leaders of C3 Auckland since 2005 with a church of over 1000 people. They are incredible visionary leaders who believe in releasing people to thrive in their gifting. They are passionate about raising up next generation leaders, and building radical churches that will influence our nation.
As well as leading the church in Auckland, Dean and Fiona both speak at churches and conferences around New Zealand and overseas. Dean and Fiona live in Mt Eden in Auckland City, and have two young boys, Ethan and Dylan. They have a passion for New Zealand and a desire to see positive change come to our nation!
OUR VISION IS SUMMED UP IN 4 WORDS: SAVE, CONNECT, DISCIPLE, INFLUENCE.
We are passionate about reaching out beyond the four walls of the church in order to introduce people to Christ. Multiple times a week with outreaches, relevant services, and a strong evangelical message, we invite people to discover the hope, love, and transformation that comes out of a relationship with Him.
Once saved, we believe it’s imperative to stay connected to the body of Christ, the church. And that’s why an inclusive community is ingrained in C3 Auckland’s culture. Every week we run connect groups that gather people to do life together, and build community inside the church.
Leaders take us where we don’t want to go, but we’ll always thank them later. We encourage every member to be discipled so they grow and develop, and in turn, disciple others. We are passionate about developing kingdom leaders that can rise up and take the lead in the church, the marketplace, and in families and communities.
God has a plan and purpose for all people. He has given us all gifts to make a difference in this world by serving Him and each other. We provide opportunities for every member of our church to step into the plans and purposes of God by being involved and being an influencer!
We've met in rented buildings across the city for almost 20 years. In 2009 we purchased our first building which is now a hub for all our outreach and ministry in the city of Auckland. Check out the story of how it all come together.
Here at C3 Auckland we are all about creating a community where we serve and do life together. Check out the video below to see what we got up to in 2016.
WHAT We Believe
1. There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
2. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession, and in His imminent return
3. In the person and work of the Holy Spirit, with His fruits and gifts available in the Church; The Bible is the living word of God. It is infallible, authoritative, everlasting, and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine
4. In the existence of an evil spiritual being known as the devil
5. In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the new birth by faith in Jesus Christ
6. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of speaking in other tongues
7. In the sacraments of the Lords Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers
8. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God
9. In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.